- Proclamation of King George Vth made
on 9th May 1910.
- Empire day message by King George Vth
and queen Mary to the children of British Empire, recorded at Buckingham
- Philosophical speeches by Mahatma
- Poetry recitation by Indian Ninetingle
- Poetry recitation by Dr.Ravindranath
- Poetry recitation by well known Urdu
poet Sahir Ludhiyanvi
- Last speech of Sheikh Mujib Rehman.
- Speeches of The Mother of Shri
Aurobindo Ashram in English & French.
- Speech of Col.Dhillon of Indian
- Speech of Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose
at the ‘Great East Asian Conference’ held on 6th November
1943 (27 minute recording).
- Speeches of President J.F.Kennedy.
- Speech of well-known cricketer
- First record of Hindi Cinema – From
film ‘MADHURI’ (1932), Impirial Film Company – singer Prof.Vinayakrao
- First record of Gujarati Cinema –
From film ‘SANSAR LEELA’ (1934), Prakash Pictures – singer Rajkumari
- First record of thumri queen Miss
Gauharjan of Calcutta recorded on 11th November 1902 by Fred W.
- Recordings of legendary Dhrupad singer
of 19th century Lal Chand Bural (1904).
- Recordings of Prof.Abdul Kareem Khan
of Baroda when he was Baroda State Court Singer (1904).
- Recordings of great North Indian
Classical Vocalist Rahimat Khan Huddu Khan of Gwalior Gharana (1920).
- Record of ‘Garbi’ in Gujarati sung
by Balgandharva, which is one of his earliest recordings taken in his first
recording session in 1907.
- Gujarati records of K.C.Dey, Jagmohan,
Kavi Pradeepji etc.